- This was Dylan Lupton’s first start at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- The No. 28 thinQ Technology Partners Mustang fought a loose condition on entry and exit for much of the race.
- Lupton’s Ford fought heavy right-front tire wear during the second stage.
- The 24-year-old’s best finish on an intermediate track is 16th at Kansas Speedway.
- JGL Racing has made a total of 10 starts at Atlanta Motor Speedway, with a best finish of 16th (J.J. Yeley in 2014 and Corey LaJoie in 2017).
“We had an up and down day today at Atlanta Motor Speedway. We had speed throughout the race and were able to make progress going forward. However, in our second run, our right-front tire had heavy wear and was a handful, which ultimately resulted in us falling a lap down at the end of the stage. The final stage, we actually had good speed, but it was just a little too late. The good news is that we kept the car in one piece and will build on this weekend as a team. I have to give a big thanks to thinQ Technology Partners for their support and to the JGL crew for all their hard work.”