- NASCAR Next alumnus Dylan Lupton (@luptondylan) will make his NASCAR Xfinity Series debut at Charlotte Motor Speedway on Sat., May 26.
- On Tues., May 22, Lupton and JGL Racing announced that Southern California-based Fatal Clothing will support the Wilton, Calif. native in Saturday afternoon’s Alsco 300.
- Fatal Crew was established in 2004 as a garage built clothing company. Based in Southern California and heavily influenced by its culture, Fatal represents and supports this lifestyle through art, fashion, music, and action. Fatal creates quality clothing and accessories for those individuals that live on the edge of societal norms.
- The 24-year-old Lupton will make his 34th career NASCAR Xfinity Series start at Charlotte and eighth on a mile-and-a-half intermediate track.
- Lupton’s best finish on an intermediate track came last fall at Kansas Speedway where he finished 16th after starting 19th. Earlier this year, Lupton finished 17th at Texas Motor Speedway after starting 24th.
- JGL Racing has 14 previous Charlotte starts with a best finish of 17th(Corey LaJoie in October of 2017).
- Before participating in Saturday’s 11th Xfinity Series race of the season, Lupton will sign autographs at Speed Street in uptown Charlotte on Friday, May 25 from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
“I’m looking forward to this weekend at Charlotte Motor Speedway. I’m also so excited to have Fatal Clothing on our No. 28 Ford Mustang this weekend and take our relationship to the next level.
“I’ve never been to Charlotte but I’m eager to get on track and hope we can have a strong weekend.
“We haven’t had the best of luck this season, but Charlotte is a good opportunity in our backyard to change our luck and give everyone at Fatal a good showing.”